August 3 to 9 ~ Yoga & OilsTeacher Training
August 3 ~ Full Moon & Opening Ceremony w/ Yoga & Oils
August 4 to 8 ~ Yoga Sessions: 9-12pm & 4-7pm
August 9 ~ Closing Ceremony with Special Guest Musicians!
Know Your Yoga, Love Your People…Be the Change!
- Suggested Off-Site Donation : $1,200
- Residential Options:
- Shared Room : Top Bunk : King Single : Suggested Donation : $1,600
- Shared Room : Bottom Bunk : Double : Suggested Donation : $1,700
- Private Queen Suggested Donation : $1,800
- Private King Suggested Donation : $1,900
~ Breakfast included with organic, happy hen eggs from the backyard! Lunch/Dinner options available, please enquire.
~ Local restaurants and grocery stores are within walking distance, too!
YOU WILL RECEIVE…
- Opportunity to deeply explore the practice of Asana, including appropriate inversions, twists, forward bends, designed specifically for you and your students.
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation as a seamless process.
Krishnamacharya’s Five Principles of Practice.
- Exploration of Bandhas in Asana and Pranayama.
Understanding of Vinyasa Krama, the art of appropriate sequencing.
- The essential principle of Strength/Receiving in Yoga and Life.
- The practice and process of nurturing, regeneration and abundance as a constant.
- One week with an experienced Heart of Yoga teacher in an intimate setting.
- Heart of Yoga and Essential Oil Education will teach you personal protocols to support you now, and in the future!
- Beach walks, hiking, kayaking and outdoor adventures galore!
- Spa services ~ luxury in-house treatments or nearby spas and resorts – check out the Ritz-Carleton Bacara just a 5-minute drive!
- Gourmet cuisine options, meal packages, and amazing restaurants within walking distance!
- Private Room with King Bed
- Private Room with Queen Bed & King Single Bunk
- Private Room with Queen Bed
This beautiful three-bedroom, two-bathroom urban sanctuary is located right off Highway 101’s Exit 108!
Surrounded by lush gardens, an abundance of summer fruit and veggies, hot tub, outdoor shower, indoor and outdoor fireplace, and a private studio, you will In-Joy your leisure time everywhere you are!
Plus, feel nourished with fresh eggs from four happy hens every morning!
You can also walk across the street to farmer’s markets on Sunday, enjoy Isla Vista, Devereux, Campus Point and the legendary Butterfly Grove and Ellwood Bluffs – only a twenty-minute walk!
You also have shopping, movies, live music, micro-breweries and much more all within a five-minute walk! Sustainable wine tours and private boat charters to the Channel Islands are available, too!
Add these activities on to your holiday as you desire:
- Massage: Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Lomi Lomi
- Butterfly Grove Hiking
- World-Class Cycling
- Beach days
- Horseback Riding
- Salt Cave Immersion
- Sustainable Wine Tours
Prices vary. Please inquire for more details.